PAK LAH:RELEASE ALL ISA DETAINEES BEFORE YOUR RESIGNATION!!!

| |
At last, the chief owner of ISA, finally chose March 2009 as his best date to pass the baton of PM to his"may be" successor, Datuk Najib Razak.

I was asked by few friends my feelings about the march- to- resign news of the flip-flop, sleeper PM. Well, I dont care who is leaving or who is the next PM because, it was proven, if the top post is UMNO-BN personality, their mind set towards the ISA , IS definitely the same.

My husband was arrested in 2002 in Mahathir era, where Pak Lah was the Home Minister. Then after Mahathir resign in 2003, the successor- Pak lah at the same time he is also the Home Minister , he never cared the fate of those so called "JI"detainees.

Then in 2008, after the Pakatan Rakyat seized 5 states, then only Pak lah gave that important post to Hamid Albar. I thought, the fate of the detainees will change in the hands of Hamid Albar, but, my hope shattered.... because it was proven Hamid Albar is also as bad as Pak lah. Poor us, having that kind of person to be our Ministers!!!

My last wish, before his resignation, I hope Pak Lah will release all ISA detainees, not only RPK or Hindraf, but everyone, especially those detained more than 6 years!! If Pak Lah released all ISA detainees, at least he will be remembered as the flip-flop PM that has a little bit mercy in his heart!!!

Note: Shamil,Sofwan and Ismail waiting the return of their dads since January 2002 until now!!!

4 ulasan:

Saya... berkata...

The JI "bogeyman" satu penipuan semata2 untuk memudahkan agenda US dan si anjing2 Zion tuh....

And many Malaysians have fallen for it.

I hope you can get to Pak Lah personally and tell him to release them all or give them a bloody fair trial and proper access to their families.

I wrote to TUN Mahathir to use his so-called perdana peace foundation which is supposedly fighting for human rights and against war to press for release of unjustly incarcerated ISA detainees (same as the Guantanamo detainees kan that they are voicing out for)....tapi TAK JAWAB. CAKAP TAK SERUPA BIKIN.

SEMUA TALK COCK ONLY.

HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH.

IT IS ALSO A TEST FOR THE DETAINEES FROM HIM...ALLAH KNOWS BEST...

Be strong Laila...the day will come...

Love,
Mak Sakinah....

zorro berkata...

Laila, I need the names of detainess from Sabah and Sarawak and the addresses of their wives. I have not given up hope of them coming to Kamunting. If Air Asia and MAS wont do it there will be others who will.
WE WILL BRING THEM TO KAMUNTING.

Merah Hitam berkata...

Malaysian Tigress,
I ambushed Pak lah at Felda Sendayan, 2 years ago.As a result, 23 "JI" were released that year.

Ok, for this time, I'l seek the best time and place to do it again.
At least before March.

Merah Hitam berkata...

Zorro,

Terimakasih.
Ok, I'l do as you wish...

[ Merah Hitam © 2009 ]
[ Designed by وان ][ Powered by Blogger ]

[ Top ]
[ Home ]